Acrylic Kitchen Worktops & Surfaces
We stock a wide range of acrylic solid surface kitchen worktops including Corian, Hanex and LG Hi Macs.
Acrylic is the original solid surface material. Created to last a lifetime it is a unique blend of minerals and acrylic which creates a stone-hard surface that can be shaped to meet any design or dimension.
It is an advanced composite of natural minerals and pure acrylic polymer and is backed by a 10 year Warranty.
Acylic has been developed for one purpose; to create a practical material for living. Since its introduction acrylic surfaces have proven to be remarkably durable, a versatile material that is easy to live with in both domestic and commercial environments.
Acylic Worktops in everyday use
- Exceptionally resistant to high temperatures
- Solid and homogeneous patterns run all the way through and cannot wear off
- Cannot delaminate
- Joints are inconspicuous and fluids cannot penetrate
- Hygenic and non-porous
- Surfaces are renewable
- Damages can usually be repaired with ordinary abrasive cleaners and a scouring pad
- It is an inert, non-toxic, chemically unreactive, hypoallergenic material
- Scratch Resistance : 4/10
- Heat Resistance : 6/10
- Stain Resistance : 10/10
For more information on our acrylic kitchen worktops and surfaces please call our Bromsgrove showroom on 01527 570305